Friday, July 20, 2012
Road to Success is Under Repair
If roads are where we credit our success according to our president then
why are they always in disrepair and in need of repair? If ever there
was a bad example of showing government success it would be the freeways
and highways. I live in Utah and the government has funded road
construction on I-15 for the past two years and the road will not be
finished until December. It has been a chaotic nightmare to deal with as
I commute through the worst of it on a daily basis. This construction
has been the cause of accidents, delays and closures. How is this
productive? Another example of the president's inability to connect with
the American people, as well as trying to show the government as an
effective government even when it is really ineffective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment